Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best Way To Go Green? Cast your vote!



We are excited to work for the Recycle Depot and help and increase GREEN awareness in the community. We are in the first stage of creating their overall image and style based on Mike Good, the Executive Director's original preference and direction. The options below represent the graphics that will be applied to the main delivery vehicle.

Before we move forward by selecting one option and refining it, we would like to share a sneak peak on three designs that we've created so far. We'd love to hear from you and get your opinion and learn more about the public preference!



2 comments:

The Saunders Family December 3, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Andrea, all three are nice designs. I myself am drawn to Option B. I like the simple clean lines, the tagline, and the plants on the side.
Jessica

Mike Bergman December 4, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

I'm an Option B fan, too! The bars at the bottom remind me of military medals, leading to the thought that recycling is a patriotic thing to do. My $0.02.

Post a Comment